Syracuse University Hashtags
- #SyracuseU – The official hashtag of Syracuse University. It’s a great way to share your photos of campus and see what others are sharing.
- #OrangeSpirit & #OrangePride – Be loud, be proud, be Orange! Showcases pride for Syracuse University, our teams and members of our community.
- #OrangeNation – The entire Syracuse University community of students, faculty, staff, alumni, fans and friends around the world. It is also commonly used for Athletics.
- #OrangeLove – Showcases alumni couples or love for Syracuse University.
- #HolidayOrange – Holiday spirit with a hint of Orange!
- #SUBound – The incoming class showcases their excitement for being SU bound in the fall!
- #SUinNYC – Stay connected with Syracuse University happenings in New York City.
- #OrangeNetwork – Syracuse University’s alumni network.
- #HireOrange – Job opportunities for Syracuse University students and alumni.
- #SUWisdom – Syracuse University community shares advice and words of wisdom with each other.
- #CuseCast – A weekly round-up of Syracuse University news in 60 seconds, delivered by our students.
- #SUGrad17 – Celebrate the graduating class and Commencement.
- #OwnTheDome – Own the Dome is held each spring.
- #SUWelcome – Welcomes students to campus each fall and a great place to find information about move-in and orientation.
- #OrangeCentral – Orange Central is Syracuse University’s homecoming and reunion weekend.
- #CelebrateSU – National Orange Day, each year on March 24, celebrates the University’s founding and longstanding traditions.
- #RW2017 – Remembrance Week honors the 35 Syracuse University students who died on Pan Am 103.